- Please select the date and time you wish to arrive at the maze from the options below. The tickets are sold in 1 hour blocks but once you are on the property you will have up to two hours to enjoy the property.
- People may enter the maze up to closing time, but we will have everyone out of the maze 1 hour after the posted closing time.
- You are able to make more than one transaction per time slot if there are tickets still available.
If you have questions regarding your ticket purchase please email email@example.com
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable and valid for dates identified on the ticket. Please ensure that you have chosen the correct date.
- Guests must follow 2m social distancing requirements. .
- Groups discounts will not be available for the 2020 season.
- Walk up tickets will be only be available if we have not reached our max capacity for the hour.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable and valid for dates identified on the ticket.
- In case of inclement weather, your tickets will be valid at a later date of your choosing (during posted operating hours).
- Farm hours & operating days are subject to change without notice due to weather or other reasons.
- For the safety of visitors, the Edmonton Corn Maze may close attractions without notice in the event of mechanical failure or inclement weather.
IMPORTANT HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
You are not to enter the Edmonton Corn Maze if: You are ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. including:
- fever, cough (new cough or worsening chronic cough), shortness of breath or difficulty breathing (new or worsening), runny nose, sore throat
- You have been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of COVID-19
- You or someone in your household has traveled internationally in the past 14 days
- You will be asked to follow all Alberta Health Services Guidelines
- Practice physical distancing: keep a minimum of 2 meters between your household and others
- Wash hands often for at least 20 seconds or use sanitizer available onsite.