Thank you for your interest in taking photos at the Edmonton Corn Maze. We are thrilled that you value our location and what it has to offer for your client’s photos. We do ask that you follow a few simple guidelines as you use our facility for your sessions.
- Mini Sessions are NOT allowed at the farm anywhere or at any time (the exception being during our Sunflower Days event if a photographer is using the location for their clients. Each person entering the field must purchase admission).
- Photography is only allowed during operating hours. If you have questions, please contact us for clarification.
- Admission must be purchased for each person, including the photographer.
- Please be respectful of other customers around you so as to not interfere with their experience at the farm.
- Drones are NOT allowed.
- Photographers may not “mark off” a location for their clients, you must be willing to move around so as to not interfere with our other guests’ experience.
- All photos must be family friendly.
- If you publish any photos to social media, we ask that you tag Gull Meadow Farms to give credit for using our location. If posting on Instagram you may also use the hashtag #yegcornmaze.