Want to work at the corn maze?
We are always looking for energetic people to help out at the maze. If hired, employees will gain experience in all positions. Some of the positions include:
- Corn Cop – being a presence in the maze, helping people through if they need help.
- Admissions, Concession & Farm market – Operating tills, stocking farm market product, cleaning, etc.
- Yard help – running some of the extra attractions, clean-up, cleaning, and sanitizing.
- Must have your own transportation to and from the maze. (there is no public transportation access to the maze)
- Must enjoy working outdoors and interacting with the public.
- Employees must be 16 years old.
- Required to wear a mask while working inside and running yard attractions.
- Previous retail/customer service experience considered an asset but not required.
- First Aid certification considered an asset but not required.
The season runs from the last week of July to – middle of October.
Weekends in September and October are when we need the most help. Preference will be given to those who can commit to working Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout our season.
Inquiries and resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org