We’re back—and can’t wait until you are too! We’re dedicated to protecting you, our staff, and our family.
What we are doing
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation and hygiene practices with all of our employees and staff.
- Timed Ticketing - Guests are encouraged to purchase their admission tickets online. This will help us to ensure we maintain proper capacity at the farm.
- All employees and staff entering our business will pass a health check prior to each shift.
- All common areas comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- We will enforce facility capacity limits to enable physical distancing protocols whenever possible.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations are available to all guests and employees.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly. High-touch items will either be single-use or cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Farmers market items, produce, and farm merchandise will be handled with the utmost care and in accordance with recommended AHS guidelines.
- We will adhere to all AHS health standards.
What we are asking for from visitors
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or you or someone in your household has travelled internationally in the past 14 days please help us keep everyone safe by staying home.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly.
- Follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and employees.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.